Monday, January 26, 2015

CompoLive - Live is delayed

Hi everyone!

Today I'll talk again about CompoLive.
I've already mentioned this in a previous article.
The idea is to compose a song live, from styles and instruments you have suggested to me.

I announced the project the 3rd of January for a live on February 1st, leaving one month to receive a maximum of ideas.

Today, I have received nothing. No challenges, no live, so I decided to delay the project by a month, hoping this time to receive your challenges.

To be a little more specific that's how the live should be:

- You send me ideas of styles and instruments, or other categories you think interesting and that I didn't think about, I'll see if I can gather some of your ideas in a different category.

- I will put all your challenges in a table with the names of each of you, and a number for each of your proposals.

- I will draw at random a number in each category and ...

... I'll try to compose a short piece of music with those challenges!

Well, if I ask you your ideas for this first time, it is not for any censorship, it is to know what to expect! Depending on how it goes, it is possible that I will not ask you for the next time, and I will ask directly to a person in the virtual room to give me his challenge ...

If you want to know more about it, read the previous article or the dedicated page on my website and contact me.

The event is now on facebook and the StageIt show is created.

StageIt is a streaming platform which allows to create virtual venues. In this case, it will be my studio.


The entry fee in this "room" is free, you can give what you want. Like if you were going to a free show and give money to the artist after or during their performance, you can add a bit of money during the show if you like it and want to encourage me ...

I plan to offer my EP "Shadows on Keys" to 10 biggest contributors.

Now you know everything. If unfortunately, due to lack of entries, we had to cancel, everyone would be refunded by the platform, but it would be a shame to cancel.

See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment