Saturday, January 10, 2015

The big invisible things in my studio

Hi everyone !

A few weeks ago, I told you about my instruments, and you were able to see some pictures of my studio. There are things that you didn't see, although they take a lot of space.

Today, I talk about my cases.

For guitars and basses, it's easy, as I don't use them everydays. They are always in their cases, so they only take the space of that.

The big issue I have is with the keyboards cases. I always have 4 or 5 keyboards in the studio, so they have their space in the studio, but their cases also have their space elswhere. I have almost one case for one keyboard, sometimes rigid, sometimes semirigid, here's a picture of all the keyboards cases:


And as they were in their cases when I told about my instruments, this is the occasion to show you three keyboards you didn't see: the Korg microKontrol, the Yamaha PSS390 (I have it for 24 years now, and it's still working, although I don't use it very often), and a Fatar SL 161.



But the biggest case I have is the one for my mixing desk (a Yamaha DM2000). For now, I didn't use it, but if I have to move the desk, I will...


See you next week !

No comments:

Post a Comment