Saturday, January 3, 2015

CompoLive - A new project for 2015

Hi everyone!

I wish you all a happy new year !

Today, I tell you about a project I have for several months now, and that I decided to call CompoLive.

Basically, it's a live session on the web, via Stageit, and I will compose a short piece (30s - 1mn) of music based on your ideas.

The first session will be the 1st of february, at 5 PM. This will be a test. That's gonna be really fun. If everything goes right, I plan to do that every months, and I already have some ideas to spice the challenge for the next times !

You'll find some informations on my new website, still under construction for some parts: http://jimmytillier.com/compolive

I'm now waiting for your ideas, and until that, you can watch this short video about it !


See you next week !

No comments:

Post a Comment