Monday, March 9, 2015

CompoLive - Here's the result !

Hi everyone!

The first CompoLive was last sunday !

After a few checks to know if everyone was able to see and hear me, I used my number generator to pick up a number for the styles, and some instruments, then I started composing the song...

There were 5 people watching this live !
From my side, everything went very fast, I hope that everyone who watched like it.

I only have one regret, I would have liked to add some noises, but I didn't have time...

I really appreciated this live, so I decided to do another one, the 19th of April, on stageit.

You can already send me your propositions !

Here are the propositions I received for the first one:



Thanks to Claire, here are some samples of this live: 



And here's the result on bandcamp: 



See you next week !

No comments:

Post a Comment