Saturday, August 30, 2014

Shadows - The team

Hi everyone!
Today, no new vines about the songs, mostly because I don't have my computer with the videos.

Today, I tell you about the musicians who are going to play on the album.
Those who read this blog know that I started composing this album after the concert of the Visitor grom the Future.
Now, the recording days are booked, so I can announce that on this album, you will hear the following musicians:

Pauline Denize (Violin)


Jasmine Collet (Viola)

Louise Leverd (Cello)
They all played in the VDF Orchestra when we played for the Visitor from the Future. We didn't work together since, and it's a real pleasure to work with them all again !

The only unknown musician for now is the singer. After a lot of emails during the past two months without any replies, I'm starting to look for someone else, but it takes time...You'll be informed as soon as I find someone !

Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment