Tuesday, April 29, 2014

David Keler - Ep Release

Hello everyone.


This blog is about my relationship with music and sound, so there will be some articles about artists I like, and here's one !

I am not directly involved in this EP Release, I didn't participate in the recording. David played everything on his EP.

17/10/07 - La comédia
However, I know David for 7 years now. He wrote songs for a singer I played with. When David finally decided to sing his own songs, he contacted me to be a member of his live musicians. We did a great series of concerts at the Comedia, Sentier des Halles, the Scene Bastille, along with JP Motte on the drums and André Margail on guitars. These concerts are still great memories! 


I then played again with David and his cousin in Scarlet Pearls and during the concert for the Visitor from the Future, where I was really happy to have David playing the bass.
We will soon be back on stage together with André Margail to accompany the singer Clara Néville produced by 75Music, David's own music label.

It is not a coincidence that we spend our time to play together in various projects, he is one of the talented artists that I greatly appreciate. His music and lyrics are always well written and playing with David is always a great time. 
So I let you go listen and buy the EP. You should follow David, as he's going to have some great projects in the weeks and months to come. 

Bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment