Monday, April 28, 2014

Let's begin

Hello everyone !
This is the translation of my french blog, that's a mix of google translation and my personal corrections.

Today, I start this blog about music and me. I thought about it for some time, and here's why I start today:

- First, I want to share my activities. I am a musician, composer and sound engineer ... so many professions that fascinate me, and I will talk about in more detail. 

- Secondly and most importantly: I have super nice projects coming and I want to share them with you, the most important for me is: I'm writing my album. I will tell you about in the coming days, but since I'm actually composing it, you will be able to follow all the steps of its creation. 
Well, this article is only the beginning, I hope you will enjoy reading all these adventures ... 

Jimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment