Saturday, December 13, 2014

"Shadows" is looking for its singer - again

Hi everyone !

You may remember that the last time, I covered a song from Hannah Trigwell in order to contact her and ask her if she was interested to sing on my album.
A few emails later, she finally won't sing on the album.

Almost two weeks ago, I sent an email to another singer, and as usual (I'd really like to know why), I don't have any reply.
So I attempt to do the same thing I did the last time, to have her attention.

This time I try to contact Sara Niemietz, an american singer. If she is interested, we would have to work "online", because for financial reasons, I can't go and record her in LA or pay her to come in France to record with me...it's an interesting challenge though !

This time, no loops, it's piano only. The song is Rooftops, by Sara Niemietz. Let's now hope and wait for any reactions...


See you next week !


No comments:

Post a Comment